Wound Care – Stops Infection and Kills Bacteria in Open Cuts and Wounds
Wound care is scientifically formulated to minimise infections spreading from open sores, cuts, abrasions and wounds.
Wound Care is for ALL animals
Customers have repeatedly asked for a safe products they can rely on to cleanse open cuts, sores and wounds of all descriptions.
Wound care is a pain-free solution for all animals of all ages. It is applied by a pump action spray and kills bacteria and infections that may have got into the wound. Wound care also deters flies and insects and promotes a faster healing process.
Wound care is a vital addition to your animals medication cabinet as it will help with all your pet’s cuts, abrasions, sores, or skin irritations. Wound care is perfect for farmers with livestock, horses or just pets.
Wound care is a non-irritating, sting-free spray could save you money from expensive, vet-prescribed antibiotics and drugs.
Wound care is a safe and effective alternative to traditional drugs, pharmaceuticals, steroids or prescribed medicines. It is completely safe to use and is scientifically proven to help and assist all animals, no matter what their age.
Applying Wound Care ensures the cut stays infection free for longer. This allows the animal more infection free time to get proper attention to have the wound treated with stitches or other forms of treatment.
Wound Care is an exclusive product from Animal Herbal Health.
Why Wound Care is different
Promotes healthy tissue growth
Safe for all animals of all ages
Non-toxic and is safe if licked and/or ingested
Does NOT contain antibiotics, steroids and contains no alcohol
Easy to use Spray
For smaller cuts that require no dressing, simply spray twice per day until the wound has healed.
It is common sense to seek further advice for cuts and lacerations that may need stitching or veterinarian attention. Wound Care is for immediate use to avoid bacteria spreading and will help to keep the area clean and free from insects.
Although Wound Care is completely safe to use we advise to avoid direct contact with eyes and it should be kept out of reach of children.